-->

THE BEST BLUEBERRY STREUSEL DESSERT PIZZA



Hey guys it's Lori thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out with me I don't usually do too much cooking on my channel unless I'm participating in a collab but I have this awesome recipe and it is so good that I was making it for my family and I said you know what I'm kind of feeling and see if they love it as much as we do I spend a lot of time in Maine specially during the summer and there is a franchise up there called tomatoes and it's very very similar to Papa Gino's they sell pizza and subs and Specialty sandwiches and some desserts and things like that and one of the things that they always had on the menu was a cinnamon puzzle which what's a cinnamon pause
For more detail  please watch the full video below

 

THE BEST BLUEBERRY STREUSEL DESSERT PIZZA
INGREDIENTS
1 (6 ounce) package fresh blueberries
1 pizza crust
For the Cheesecake filling:
1 cup whipped cream cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg
1/4 cup sugar
For the Streusel Topping:
4 Tablespoons cold butter cut into pieces
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup flour
For the Glaze:
1 cup powdered sugar
2 Tablespoons milk

INSTRUCTIONS
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare pizza crust, making sure to pierce with a fork to prevent bubbles. Pre-bake for about 8 minutes. Don't allow to brown.

Prepare cheesecake mixture by whisking the ingredients together until smooth. Spread over pizz crust. Top with fresh blueberries.

Prepare streusel topping by crumbling butter either by hand or with a pastry blender into flour, sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over the top of the blueberries.

Bake pizza for 12-15 minutes. Don't let it get too brown. Cheesecake will be set.

Remove and let cool for a couple of minutes while you prepare the glaze. Drizzle Glaze over warm pizza. Slice and serve.

LihatTutupKomentar