-->

BAKERY CAKE FROM CAKE MIX BOXES

bakery cake from cake mix boxes

bakery cake from cake mix boxes

To bake a cake for my grandfather's birthday in a couple days and I only have time to bake the cake tonight and then ice and decorate it tomorrow for his birthday the following day so I thought I would do a video and just I don't know show this sort of box cake mix Hack That I Used you can find different versions of it online but this is the one that I like it's a hack to make a boxed cake mix taste like a bakery cake so it's really really good I've done this several times so what you need is a boxed cake mix your favorite one I chose French vanilla this time and what you're going to do is follow the directions on the back of the box except for you're going to replace your water with milk you're going to replace your oil with melted butter times to so this is a half a cup of oil on so instead of oil I'm going to use one cup of melted butter then the recipe on the back of the box calls for 3 eggs you will want to either add one or two additional eggs depending on how rich you want the cake.... 
For more detail  please watch the full video below




Convert Box Cake Mix to a Bakery Cake In Minutes!

Here is how to make the magic happen in 5 easy steps:
Read the instructions on the box.

Add 1 or 2 more eggs, depending on your preference. My box asked for 2 eggs, so I added one more.

Replace the amount of oil with melted butter, but double the amount.

Replace the water with milk – if it asks for 1 cup water do 1 cup milk. Make sure it’s the same amount, otherwise you’ll have really runny batter.

OPTIONAL – you can also add in some sour cream!

Bake as directed on the box.

LihatTutupKomentar