-->

The Best Lunch Lady Brownies

The Best Lunch Lady Brownies
The Best Lunch Lady Brownies



Brownie recipe you're ever going to need nest what's up guys today I was cruising around Pinterest as I normally do and I came across this recipe for lunch lady brownies they look super easy super delicious and with only nine ingredients they should come together in a snap the first step you're going to want to do is line your 9 by 13 inch pan with parchment or foil and then spray it with some cooking spray next in a large bowl you want to combine one cup of melted butter and a half a cup of unsweetened cocoa and I'll have the ingredients in the box below and you want to mix it together until it's nice and slow you're then going to want to put in 2 cups of sugar and 2 cups of flour and mix that until combined you're going to want to take for eggs in 4 teaspoons of vanilla just kind of break your eggs up a little bit before adding him to your mix now you're going to want to stir this in chest until it's combined

you should have something that looks like this as you can see it's really sick and you just want to make sure that there's no flour bit stuck at the bottom now Courier 6 batter into your pan and bake it at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean give it a little Shake stand up to the oven we go in the meantime we can go ahead and make our frosting and this bull I have three cups of powdered sugar to that I'm going to add a quarter cup of unsweetened cocoa powder a quarter cup of softened butter and a quarter cup of and you just going to want to whisk this together until it's smooth and it should look something like this in the beginning it does look like it's way too much powder if you do need to add a little bit more milk feel free to do so but it should come together in the end alright guys
How to make Lunch Lady Brownies?please watch the video below



I have my brownies here they've been baking about 25 to 30 minutes and you know they're done when a toothpick is inserted in the middle comes out clean this has been cooling about 15 minutes and you want to still warm when we Frost them now there's one ingredient in the frosting I did forget to tell you to put in and that's just a pinch of salt now you just want to pour this all in your brownies and spread it all out all right now that's all frosted you wouldn't let it sit to cool down completely until there's a firm crust on top of the frosting before you cut into it and serve it I'll be back when this is cool down for taste test all right guys it's been a couple hours and I have my finished brownies hear the parchment paper made it super easy to get out of the pan now this recipe says it makes 12 to 24 bars and the 12 Bar seems too big in the 24-hour seems too small

so I'm going to cut these into 15 bars and I'll give it a taste here really good if you're really craving chocolate this will do the trick the cake is very fudgy and chewy which I like in the frosting just another hint of sweetness well I hope you give this recipe a try and if you like my video give it a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe and thanks for watching Vitaly and on this episode of luring the kitchen I'm going to show you how to make the best fudgy brownies will make everything from scratch and they are absolutely delicious now let's go over the ingredients so we can get started from granulated sugar and all-purpose flour eggs melted chocolate water instant espresso powder salt unsweetened cocoa powder vanilla extract and unsalted butter very important that's at room temperature

the first thing you ever do is bring the oven to 350 degrees. Anything you want to do is take an 8 by 8 square baking pan spray nonstick cooking spray and lay it with parchment and I've had actually had like the size up on one side so it's easy for me to lift brownies without great trick me so they don't stick all right so I want to do is take about 7 oz of bittersweet chocolate and you are melted and I just did this in my microwave every 15 seconds I'm just give it a stir to make sure it wasn't getting to McCook as you should stay and they say but which is a whisk and a spatula and everything is pretty straightforward we're going to melt cream together butter and sugar first in my opinion there are three types of brownies there are cake brownies with chart the consistency is very cake like brownies which is kind of like in between cake brownies and fudge brownies

and then there are fudge brownies were there are like Sims fully rich and sticky and they're so good and that's my favorite kind of funny and so is my husband so that's what I make today just going to come by in this together with a spatula first and now I'm just going to switch to a whisk and just what's this until it's combined and then we'll add in your answer my butt and my sugar here and set the set aside that have two tablespoons of warm water and I'm going to add one teaspoon of instant espresso powder if you don't have instant espresso powder you could easily just use a couple tablespoons of actually just like regular already made coffee you don't want to use
Other recipe of Lunch Lady Brownies
Ingredients

1 cup butter melted
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups granulated sugar
4 large eggs
4 teaspoons vanilla extract

Chocolate Frosting
1/4 cup butter softened
1/4 cup milk I use 2%
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3 cups powdered sugar

Instructions

First, first /Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with foil and spray foil with non-stick spray. Set aside.

Second, In the bowl of an electric stand-mixer, add the melted butter and cocoa powder. Using the paddle attachment, blend until smooth.

Third, Add the flour and sugar. Beat together then add eggs and vanilla. Mix just until combined. Don't over mix. (Batter will be thick)

Fourth, Pour batter into prepared baking dish and spread out evenly. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove brownies from oven and let stand 15 minutes before frosting. You want the brownies still warm when you frost them!

FOR CHOCOLATE FROSTING: Beat together all the frosting ingredients until smooth. Pour and spread over warm brownies. Let cool completely before cutting and serving.


LihatTutupKomentar