-->

THE BEST IN THE WORLD PEACH COBBLER

THE BEST IN THE WORLD PEACH COBBLER
THE BEST IN THE WORLD PEACH COBBLER


Peach cobbler with translate of course to Peach Shoemaker of course when I think of easy summertime fruit desserts I think of Footwear anyway I've no idea why this is called a cobbler but I do know how to make it so step one here were going to prep are peaches I have five pretty large peaches I'm going to cut around the center of the peach I'm going to twist it and that pit will pull right out if you're using Freestone peaches are Freestone and there's clingstone so ask the person at the market yo dude are these Freestone those are the ones you want okay so after they've been have in the stone has been removed I'm going to peel these just using a sharp paring knife there is a technique in boiling water to get the peel off over the ball and just make slices with my knife why am I not doing this on The Cutting Board will one have a cut my thumb in a while

so I thought this gave me a pretty good chance and to I don't want to lose any of the all right so by cutting over the bowl everything's going to drip in there so I'll clean this I'd be careful that is a good technique so once a peaches are sliced I'm going to add a couple secret ingredients a little bit of fresh lemon zest juice just the zest and then instead of cinnamon we're going to go with 1/8 of a teaspoon of Chinese five-spice powder beautiful flavor okay so set that aside and we're going to make a simple syrup to add some white sugar to a pan on a pouring some cold water on a turn the heat to medium-high and as soon as that Sugar dissolves and comes to a simmer add in the peaches now we don't really want to cook these too much there of course going to bake with the cobbler in the oven but I do want to develop a nice Peach Serperior so basically
How To Make The Best In The World Peach Cobbler?Please Watch The Video Below

I'm a master those in as soon as it comes back to a simmer I'm going to cook it for about 2 minutes and then I'm simply going to turn it off and Reserve and by the way if you're wondering if that smells good or not the hell yeah super good okay next step I'm going to take our baking dish which in this case is a cast aluminum sort of shallow Dutch oven I got this for my friends in a Musa anyting similarly shaped will work I'm going to throw that over low heat toss in a stick of butter yep just one stick we're going to kind of go light here and as soon as it melts turn it off ok and then it's on to the batter which is sugar and self-rising flour I will explain that in the blog post but not regular flour self rising flour mix that together I'm going to pour in some nice cold milk and I'm simply going to stir until smooth and

I see a lot of recipes for copper and they don't overmix which I don't understand because this is so thin it's not really something that's going to get over it. We can make it a bread or biscuit so just mix it till it smooth I'm going to pour that into my melted butter okay on to the last and most important step you're going to gently place the Peaches on top of the batter including the syrup drizzled around do not whatever you do do not mix this into the batter do you want the peaches and syrup on the top as it bakes believe it or not that battery is going to rise up through that sweet peach usurp and form the same credible brown buttery crust it's like magic meat science meets awesomeness 350 degree oven for about 50 minutes 5-0 okay now depending on your oven and your pan and other various environmental factors this could take anywhere between 45 minutes to an hour but basically

you want the surf to be bubbling vigorously around the outside and you want your crush to be beautifully browned and perfect looking in mine is all right and please for goodness sake let this cool before you serve it people that serve piping hot peach cobbler right out of the oven clearly do not understand human nature because where we serve that too is going to take a big old spoon and completely Scorch their entire mouth so let this sit least 15 minutes all right so I let my cool about 15 minutes I'm going to spoon myself out age you can serve this with whipped cream which I personally think is a crime against nature doesn't need it you can also use vanilla ice cream to do enjoy I just didn't have any and there you go what a perfect summer dessert and yes you can use can be just for this not a problem but you know what it's middle of summer you can find peaches go find peaches make sure they're Freestone and then give this a try you won't be sorry and neither will your family and friends so anyway there you go fresh peach cobbler

OTHER RECIPE OF PEACH COBBLER
Ingredients

5 peaches , peeled, cored and sliced (about 4 cups)
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt

For the batter:
6 Tablespoons butter
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup milk
ground cinnamon
How to make:

First, Add the sliced peaches, sugar and salt to a saucepan and stir to combine. 
*(If using canned peaches, skip to step 3) 

Second, Cook on medium heat for just a few minutes, until the sugar is dissolved and helps to bring out juices from the peaches. Remove from heat and set aside. 

Third, Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Slice butter into pieces and add to a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place the pan in the oven while it preheats, to allow the butter to melt. Once melted, remove the pan from the oven.

Fourth, In a large bowl mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the milk, just until combined. Pour the mixture into the pan, over the melted butter and smooth it into an even layer. 

Fifth, Spoon the peaches and juice (or canned peaches, if using) over the batter. Sprinkle cinnamon generously over the top.
Sixth, Bake at 350 degrees for about 38-40 minutes. Serve warm, with a scoop of ice cream, if desired.

LihatTutupKomentar