-->

EASY KALE PESTO RECIPE THE BEST IN THE WORLD

kale pesto recipe

kale pesto recipe
 How to make a kale pesto to put on pasta though this is a great recipe to have in your pocket when it's cold out is wintry Basil's non-season and if you do find it it's like super sensitive because kill cheap and parsley is cheap and we can make it together and make a great quick sauce for pasta what how do you do besides the KO I've got a couple other slightly unusual ingredients that I'm going to put in here I'm going to use some toasted pecans instead of pine nuts there I mean it's the concert a little bit cheaper maybe but I just love the sweetness that they add with the kale so I just posted those in a dry skillet for a couple minutes until they're kind of nutty I got a couple cloves of garlic and then I'm going to put in my kale first in this is.....
For more detail  please watch the full video below

 

INGREDIENTS:
3 cups frozen chopped kale
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup slivered blanched almonds (like these!)
1 tbsp dried basil
3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil 

INSTRUCTIONS:
Heat frozen kale in a non stick pan over medium heat just until defrosted about 5 minutes

Add chopped kale, parmesan cheese, almonds, and dried basil to a food processor (affordable, but powerful processor)

Pulse until ingredients are fully combined. Then turn on to low speed and slowly stream in olive oil using the spout on top of the processor. Leave running until all items are combined

Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week!

LihatTutupKomentar