-->

THE BEST PEACH COBBLER IN THE WORLD


THE BEST PEACH COBBLER IN THE WORLD
THE BEST PEACH COBBLER IN THE WORLD
Use all of the peaches in syrup from the first can of peaches and you're not going to really need the surf from the second can of peaches are you going to drain the syrup from the second can of peaches unless you like a lot of syrup for queso only use the surf from the first can of peaches and drain the syrup from the second hand of peaches you want to get a really really big mixing bowls we got to mix these ingredients together and you going to pour all of the peaches in juice from the first came into the bowl if you feel like you need a little more juice than you can go ahead and add you know the juice from the second can of peaches but those are beautiful peaches look at me look so beautiful 

I want to just eat that surf right now I want to drink the surface surf just look so delicious right now I'm a little hungry so you know if a skews me but I actually Reign some of the juice from the second can and now I'm just pouring the from the peaches from the second can into the Bold as well and make sure that you follow these measurements guys as I said I'm just telling you guys the standard in the recommended and suggested measurements to use but if you want to add more sugar you can add more sugar how much ingredients you want to add is totally up to you I'm just telling you the recommended amount of ingredients so we're going to start off with 1/4 1/4 cup of white sugar 1/4 cup of brown sugar okay 
How to make it? Please watch the video below
but I said some people don't like very very sweet peach cobbler so if you feel like that's too much then don't add all of that you feel like you need more you can add more we going to start at enforce like to start in my sugar before I add the other ingredients I'm going to give my sugar at Starved now what we going to do is go to add one spoon of cinnamon if you like a lot of cinnamon you can add more the recommended amount is to use just one seat foam okay you want to only be using a small amount of nutmeg some people don't even use any nutmeg we're going to use a half a teaspoon of nutmeg nutmeg is really really strong to use a lot it

 
will overwhelm the peach taste and it'll taste like sweet potato pie or that's why you don't want to use too much cinnamon or a whole lot of nutmeg all right go to use one teaspoon of vanilla extract I'm going to use one teaspoon of vanilla extract and we're going to use one teaspoon to 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of lemon juice like the taste of lemon I'd like to say that again my peach cobbler so I usually bad about Sudan 3 teaspoons but you know that's totally up to you guys but I would just recommend that you add 1 and 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice not everybody like a lot of lemon juice like that lemon flavor we going to get his sister one final start and we're going to places in our pot so that we can get a really nice thick services that service kind of Lucy wanted to thicken up

 
you want to place one stick of butter in your pop and you going to put your pot over high heat okay please shut your part over high heat high heat okay and we don't have to wait till this melt we just going to go ahead and add are peaches is going to mail anyway you know what some people do as they actually add that pizza first and they melt the stick of butter and add the melted butter to the pot of peaches but the same three tablespoons of cornstarch and see how was Dick now that's the way your cornstarch thicken up your syrup you want short circuit to be almost like a jail you want to create like a pastry shell look at that look really really really really delicious nice and thick and the serpent gelled up and thicken up a lot peaches are cooked as well go ahead and get a big bacon ham okay you want to use a small baking pan or do you only want to make a too-small baking pans you can do that we're going to get our first roll a piecrust

I'm going to flatten that out add the second layer is going to pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees and allow your oven to get hot for 10 to 15 minutes before placing this dish of peach cobbler in the oven you weren't sure oven to get really hot okay so don't place this into a cool oven all right you have to make sure that the oven is hot before adding the dish of peach cobbler make sure it's hot okay Jumpoline affect what you can do when you can actually ball up some pie crust I don't have enough that's why I didn't add any more up some pie crusts and just throw a little balls a pie crust into the peach cobbler if you like a lot of dough in your peach cobbler you want that real don't we you know look and taste then add I just bought up some some remaining pieces pie crust and just throw it in the air and stubborn up with the peaches now I'm going to add my last layer of pie crust and I'm just letting it out okay just flatten out sprayer

I don't do anybody funky designs you know imma keep it simple what I do is I actually just like put some lines through it you know what my name that's pretty much it I don't do anything too fancy okay so what oven is preheating still by time we get done doing all of this the oven should be pretty hot and how long you beat this is you know just until the the top turn brown when the butter that report on there now you want to use about a half a stick of butter okay for that on the top of that is basically just going to help the pie crust around sometime Papa's taking really long time to Brown and just to get the pie crust some flavor and taste you want to sprinkle just like a teaspoon of white or brown sugar on top okay so you want a baked this until the top is brown no specific time just making up to the top of the ground like this when the top is brown like this you're going to remove it from the oven okay so as you can see the top is nice and brown and the peach cobbler is done it's all done and that's the way it looks look absolutely delicious and I would have done more of a load design if I had more pie crust only went to the store and got one box of pie crust

I wish I would have got a little more but this looks absolutely delicious I like the way it look I like my my top to be at that absolutely delicious I just wanted to show you guys how to make peach cobbler I know that there are a lot of videos already covering this recipe but just wanted to show you guys how I make my peach cobbler that we going to get a slice look at those peaches and that sir John to thicken up as you can see and yeah it and it looks really really good reason why it's kind of flat and not really big is because of the pain we used to use a long plant pan but those peaches look absolutely delicious you can see a little bit of that nutmeg a little bit of that cinnamon the folks I got to ask you I have to ask you for the boy Jay has to ask you a question but without vanilla ice cream it ain't nothing I said nothing without a big scoop of vanilla ice cream

you want I can't eat it without vanilla ice cream and you have to add some creamy whipped cream okay you need some cool with you I like cool whip like whipped cream a little better it's just a little different kind of spray it out like that look at that absolutely delicious folks this is beautiful you know I had to put it on my Lord Infamous white paper plate ghetto paper plate I don't feel like washing dishes folks if you ain't going to wash the dishes for me don't say a word absolutely delicious try this recipe out folks do as I say I mean by that Gesa a n n a h you know I don't even want to go even give me any peach cobbler without vanilla ice cream is nothing without vanilla ice cream you know they need to add this to the ask you a recipe Happy Thanksgiving

THE BEST PEACH COBBLER IN THE WORLD

Ingredients
5 peaches , peeled, cored and sliced (about 4 cups)
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
For the batter:
6 Tablespoons butter
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup milk
ground cinnamon

Instructions
Add the sliced peaches, sugar and salt to a saucepan and stir to combine. 

*(If using canned peaches, skip to step 3)

Cook on medium heat for just a few minutes, until the sugar is dissolved and helps to bring out juices from the peaches. Remove from heat and set aside.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Slice butter into pieces and add to a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place the pan in the oven while it preheats, to allow the butter to melt. Once melted, remove the pan from the oven.

In a large bowl mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the milk, just until combined. Pour the mixture into the pan, over the melted butter and smooth it into an even layer.

Spoon the peaches and juice (or canned peaches, if using) over the batter. Sprinkle cinnamon generously over the top.

Bake at 350 degrees for about 38-40 minutes. Serve warm, with a scoop of ice cream, if desired.

LihatTutupKomentar